13 December 2005

Rocketboom

You are probably already familiar with blogs, RSS, podcasts... but what about the next step called: vlogs (videoblogs). Time to dive in and investigate what all the fuss is about. Well, I was quickly intrigued by the format and found out that some of them are really hilarious. But one above all caught my attention, making me come back for more… every day: Rocketboom!

Some could argue that my stance may slightly be tainted by the show’s anchorwoman: Amanda Congdon, while I certainly can’t deny that I find her charismatic, alluring and fun, this vlog is a real point of interest, from the concept to the daily content they present, it is addictive! Rocketboom covers a wide range of news every day; viewers can also suggest stories or add their comments about the show.

I applaud the well deserved success, using modest equipment and virtually no resources at all, their constant dedication and hard work finally paid off; as now, they measure up with some of the hottest comical TV shows out there!

So, if you want to keep up with the latest in an entertaining manner, save 3 minutes of your time to visit Rocketboom today, 100.001 visitors can be that wrong… everyday! ;-)

Rocketboom: [ www.Rocketboom.com ]
Amanda’s blog: Amanda unBoomed
More info on videoblogging: [ videoblogging ]
World Map of Video Blogs: [ vlogMap ]

No comments: